Eminent Sanskrit scholar and Panjab University (PU) fellow, Aruna Goel, has been invited by the Ministry of Ayush, to co-chair a session at the international conference on Yoga on June 22 and 23 at Vigyan Bhavan in New Delhi.
The conference is proposed to be inaugurated by the honourable Vice President of India on June 22. Professor Aruna Goel is also a nominated councillor of the Chandigarh Municipal Corporation. She is also a former member of the UGC.
- HD Deve Gowda’s ‘yoga on bed’ pictures leave Twitterati inspired
- Rajasthan records biggest yoga gathering, Guinness say over lakh participated
- From snowy mountains to deep waters: These videos of ITBP jawans doing yoga will leave you awestruck
- West Bengal: Partha Chatterjee slams Governor over Yoga Day circular
- Governors can help in ensuring people benefit from central schemes: PM Modi
- India push for Ayush and yoga at World Health Assembly
Watch Video: What’s making news
Goel has been invited to be the co-chairperson in the technical session on “Insight from Yoga Scholars”.
She has also been invited to participate as a speaker on the topic of “Relevance of Yoga in Modern Age”.