Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Minister Ravela Kishore Babu on Saturday said, one lakh youth from Schedule Caste category would be given skill development training for better employment opportunities in the state.
He held a meeting with officials from Social Welfare, department of Industries and AP Skill Development Corporation here today to discuss the plans for skill development training for youth belonging to SC.
- In poll-bound Madhya Pradesh, govt ropes in private firm to shore up job prospects
- CM Fadnavis sets target to train, employ 7.25 lakh youths by 2018
- Four years of NDA rule better than 48 years previous governments: Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
- Andhra minister blames Jagan Reddy for son’s arrest, YSRC wants him sacked
- Andhra Pradesh minister’s son arrested for misbehaving with woman
- Andhra Pradesh minister’s son booked for allegedly molesting teacher
Babu said that the government already identified 12 institutions to train the youth and they have inked MoU with 10 institutions.
He said that about 16 sectors including automobile, telecom, health, electronics, and other fields which have higher employment potential have been identified for the purpose.