Advisor for IT and Special Chief Secretary of the Chief Minister, J O Chowdary said that the Mori Village in Sakhinetpalli mandal will be developed as ‘smart village’.
“The Garwood Centre for Corporation Innovation of UC-Berkeley-Haas School of Business will develop this and its surrounding villages,” said the official.
- Andhra Pradesh special status: TDP MPs meet Pawar, Yechury, Kanimozhi; seeks support for no-confidence motion
- J-K governor appoints Khurshid Ganai as third advisor
- Haryana to construct martyrs’ memorials in their native villages
- In Uttar Pradesh, BJP does village choupals, Congress people meets to ‘expose’ govt
- Karnataka election results 2018: In neighbourhood, gushing congrats from AIADMK, silence from TDP, TRS fronts
- TDP pulls out ministers from Centre, but softens stance to keep lines open
“The state government is taking steps to utilise information technology, which is available in the state,” Advisor for IT and Special Chief Secretary of the Chief Minister, J O Chowdary has said.
Chowdary and Solomon Darwin ,Director of Garwood Centre visited the village June 19.
He further said all departments of the state government would also extend their cooperation for the project.