Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu will launch the ‘National Programme on Energy Efficiency Fans’ at Narsapur town in West Godavari district on Monday.
These energy efficient fans are proposed to be distributed to consumers at an upfront price of Rs 1,173 each as against the market price of about Rs. 1750 each, the State Energy Conservation Mission informed in a press release.
- Chandrababu Naidu to Nitin Gadkari: Release funds for Polavaram
- Polavaram project will be completed by December 2019, says CM Chandrababu Naidu
- Polavaram project achieves major milestone, 1400 m long diaphragm wall completed
- Andhra Pradesh: Chandrababu Naidu warns PM Modi, Amit Shah against ‘hatching grand conspiracies’
- Amit Shah interfering in Andhra administration, says Naidu
- Chandrababu Naidu accuses Amit Shah of interfering in Andhra administration
“Consumers can also avail an instalment facility and pay a monthly instalment of Rs 60 for two years. A domestic consumer can purchase two fans, while commercial consumers can purchase ten fans and other institutional or industrial consumers may purchase upto 50 fans,” it added.
At the same function, Naidu would launch the distribution of LED bulbs to SC/ST consumers in the state at Rs 10 a bulb.