Updated: July 18, 2021 6:31:11 pm
The Haryana government on Sunday extended lockdown in the state for another week and also reimposed a night curfew, but introduced more relaxations. The fresh guidelines will be applicable till July 26 (5 am).
The night curfew timings will be from 11 pm till 5 am on all days of the week. Operational hours of restaurants/bars/ clubs have been extended.
The relaxations are:
- Restaurants and bars (including in hotels and in malls) are allowed to open from 10 am to 11 pm with 50 per cent seating capacity and adopting requisite social distancing norms, regular sanitisation and Covid-appropriate behaviour. Home delivery from hotels, restaurants and fast food joints is permitted upto 11 pm.
- Club houses/restaurants/bars of golf courses are allowed to open with 50 per cent seating capacity from 10 am till 11 pm. Members/visitors shall be allowed to play in golf courses by the management in a staggered manner so as to avoid overcrowding.
- Gyms are allowed to open from 6 am to 9 pm with 50 per cent capacity.
- Vice-Chancellor, National Law University, Delhi is allowed to hold Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2021 on July 23 in the state, following Covid-appropriate behavioural norms and SoPs issued by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Gatherings of upto 100 persons are allowed in weddings, funerals/cremations subject to strict observance of Covid norms. Weddings can also take place at places other than homes and courts.
- In open spaces, gatherings will be allowed upto 200 persons.
- Swimming pools are allowed to open only for athletes/swimmers who are competing/practicing for a competitive event.
- Cinema halls (in malls and standalone) are allowed to open with maximum 50 per cent seating capacity with adherence to SoPs released by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- University/colleges are also allowed to open for students for doubt class, practical class in laboratories, practical examinations and offline examinations. Hostels (in colleges and universities) also allowed to open only for those students who are appearing in examinations. Department of Higher Education shall release guidelines for implementation of these orders, separately.
- Open training centres in Haryana, especially under the aegis of Haryana Skill Development Mission also allowed to open (by staggering of the trainees for maintaining social distancing).
- Coaching institutions, libraries and training institutes (whether government or private) also allowed to open; industrial training institutes also allowed to open for students for doubt class, practical classes.
- Industrial Training Institutes are allowed to open for students for doubt classes, practical classes.
- All shops allowed to open from 9 am till 8 pm.
- Malls allowed to open from 10 am till 8 pm.
- Religious places are allowed to open with 50 persons at one time.
- Corporate offices permitted to open with full attendance subject to following norms and regular sanitisation.
- Sports complexes, stadia are permitted to open for sports activities including for outdoor sports activities except contact sports (spectators not permitted).
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.