A fire broke out in Sandesh Dawa Bazaar of Maharashtra’s Nagpur district late Thursday night due to a short circuit in a medical shop. No casualties or injuries have been reported.
Fire tenders have reached the spot and are undertaking fire fighting operations.
Maharashtra: Fire broke out in Sandesh Dawa Bazaar of Nagpur, due to short circuit in a medical shop, last night. Fire tenders are present at the spot, fire fighting operations are underway. No casualties or injuries have been reported. pic.twitter.com/PqFWMKZVyG
— ANI (@ANI) May 31, 2019
This comes days after a fire in Surat’s coaching complex claimed the lives of 22 students.