CBSE, which would be conducting afresh the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) on July 25, on Monday said it would soon be hosting all relevent information on its website and communicate with candidates through SMS and e-mails.
The decision to hold re-test came after the Supreme Court directed re-conduct of the test following allegations of large-scale irregularities in the examination held on May 3. Nearly 6.3 lakh candidates had registered for AIPMT, 2015. As parents and candidates may be eager to know further information, it is brought to the notice that information will be available on All India Pre-Medical and Pre-Dental Test (AIPMT) website soon.
- CBSE 10th Result 2018 declared at cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- CBSE 10th results 2018 declared at cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in and results.nic.in
- CBSE 12th result 2018 declared, topper Meghna Srivastava scored 499/500
- CBSE 12th result 2018 declared: Check result via Microsoft app
- AIPMT: CBSE files complaint after e-mails ‘allege question paper leak’
- AIPMT 2015 to be re-conducted on July 25, announces CBSE
“CBSE will be also be hosting all the relevant information on its website and communicate through SMS and e-mails of the candidates available in the Board’s records regarding the centres of examination, roll number, etc,” it said in a statement. The Board also made it clear that the re-test will be conducted only for “already registered candidates”.
CBSE had on June 23 announced re-conduct of AIPMT on July 25, 2015 (Saturday) from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm.