Actor Yash Sinha, who plays crime reporter Kabir in “Code Red”, will be seen solving a case with a troupe of dwarves.
Kabir will be seen travelling to another city for a story where he comes across a troupe of dwarves performing on the streets when the police arrives and they run away from there. On inquiring, Kabir gets to know that these dwarves first perform in an area and then commit dacoities there after gathering enough information.
“It was such a heartwarming experience to shoot with them. In between shots, we often spoke about their lifestyle and the hardships that they face which has made me realise that they have a very happy-go-lucky attitude towards life,” Yash said in a statement.
- Ranveer Singh teams up with Karishma Tanna for his next commercial
- Roop Mard Ka Naya Swaroop actor Yash Tonk: Television shows open a new world for the audience
- Alia Bhatt suffers foot injury
- Kalank: Sonakshi Sinha begins shooting for the Karan Johar production
- This is what Peter Dinklage is playing in Avengers Infinity War
- Aditya Chopra and Rani Mukerji: How this reclusive couple had the most unexpected Bollywood romance
“It is us who make them feel awkward because of the way we treat them. But they are very happy with the way they are,” he added.
The episode will be aired on Saturday on Colors.