Actress Saanvi Talwar, who will be seen playing the female lead in TV tsarina Ekta Kapoor’s “Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum”, is “excited” to be a part of the soap opera and says working in Ekta’s show is like a “dream come true.”
“For any actor, working with Ekta Kapoor is a dream come true. She’s an institution in herself and I’m even more excited because it’s a lead and the character is too brilliant to turn down,” Saanvi, who essayed the role of Nazia in “Qubool Hai”, said in a statement.
Saanvi will play a trained classical singer Maanvi Sharma who is being tutored by her father.
- Urvashi Dholakia on Hina Khan playing Komolika: The baton has been passed and I wish her good luck
- Revisiting Ekta Kapoor’s cult show Kasautii Zindagii Kay
- Divyanka Tripathi and Anita Hassanandani let their hair down at Yeh Hai Mohabbatein success bash
- Worst of 2016: Indian TV’s version of Jungle Book with ichadhari fly, buffalo and naagin
- Karan Kundra wasn’t a good actor, says Ekta Kapoor
- Kritika Kamra, Karan Kundra in ‘Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum’?
She is a vivacious girl who loves her family very much.
While she is young and sprightly, she is also an extremely strong willed girl.
“She’s a classical singer and emotionally strong, a girl of today but traditional at heart. Just the right mix,” Saanvi said about her character Maanvi.
Saanvi will star alongside Karan Kundra in “Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum”, which will be aired on &TV.