Actress Surveen Chawla, who will be soon seen with actor-producer Anil Kapoor in the TV series “24: Season 2”, has praised him by saying that working with him is an “invaluable experience” for any actor.
Asked about her experience of working with Anil, Surveen told IANS: “Anil sir is very special to me and we have a really great equation. If given an opportunity to anybody, they should jump into working with him. For an actor, that’ll be an invaluable experience for life.”
The 31-year-old actress says the “Ram Lakhan” star, who is 59, is a phenomenal human being.
- Have you seen these photos of Varun Dhawan, Disha Patani and Anil Kapoor?
- Anil Kapoor on reuniting with Madhuri Dixit, Juhi Chawla: They bring uniqueness to every film
- Fanney Khan actor Rajkummar Rao: I have a man crush on Anil Kapoor
- Fanney Khan actor Anil Kapoor: I don’t believe in numbers and clubs
- Salman Khan: I’ve always looked up to Anil Kapoor
- Punjabi films will always be my first love: Surveen Chawla
“You don’t feel like you are speaking to someone who is so much older to you. You feel like talking to a friend. There is no age disparity. He is such a cool man. He is just phenomenal,” she said.
The “Hate Story 2” star says Anil, who has been a part of tinsel town for over two decades, still has the “passion, fire and the energy”.
“You could be down and out in the middle of the night, but you are going to see this man not just keeping himself energised but every single person energised around,” she added.