He is one of the highest paid actors of Bollywood, but superstar Salman Khan doesn’t understand the hullabaloo over his pay scale as he says his salary should not concern anyone but him.
The Bollywood’s “Dabangg” star will be back on the small screen as the host of TV reality show “Bigg Boss Nau” with ‘double trouble’ theme. The show will be aired on Colors.
Has his pay cheque ‘doubled’ as well?
“I have no interest in your salary then why do have interest in my salary,” Salman responded here during a group interaction.
- Here’s how Race 3 actor Salman Khan bagged his debut film Biwi Ho Toh Aisi
- Dus Ka Dum 2018 first impression: Watch it for Salman Khan’s swag and the engaging questions
- Salman Khan: Television gave me my own identity
- Race 3 actors Salman Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez face Netizens’ ire for ‘forcing’ child to hug even after he said no
- Bigg Boss Marathi host Mahesh Manjrekar on Salman Khan’s five-year jail sentence: He doesn’t deserve to be there
- As Salman Khan goes to jail for 5 years, fans will miss these 10 things about the Race 3 star
However, the son of veteran writer Salim Khan asserted that his remuneration is used for a good cause.
“Anyway even if my salary increases, it doesn’t stay with me. It goes into Being Human. So, it is used for a good cause,” added the 49-year-old.
Salman, who has had run-ins with trouble with legal cases against him underway, runs a Being Human Foundation, which supports underprivileged people in India. He started it in 2007 in partnership with various companies and the foundation takes initiatives in the field of education and healthcare.
Meanwhile, on the big screen front, the actor is coming with a bang with two films – “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo” and “Sultan”.