Jigyasa Singh, who plays the role of a girl who stammers a lot in the TV show “Thapki Pyaar Ki”, made her mother emotional when she saw the actress in a bridal outfit.
With a wedding ceremony sequence going on, on the set of “Thapki Pyaar Ki”, Jigyasa took a photograph of herself and shared it with her mother. However, her mother got emotional by seeing her daughter in a bridal avatar.
- Turkish university awards honorary law degree to mother of visually-challenged student along with her
- Ashish Chowdhry: Not part of Total Dhamaal as I am committed to Dev 2
- Veere Di Wedding actor Ayesha Raza Mishra: Bollywood mothers have evolved
- Qayamat Ki Raat actor Deepa: Ekta Kapoor has revived my career, given me a second chance
- Television actor Jaya Bhattacharya’s mother passes away
- Jaya Bhattacharya gets home cooked food for her co-stars
“I was very thrilled about my bridal look in the upcoming sequence of our show and in that excitement I shared a selfie with my mother. I didn’t realise this was going to make my mother so emotional. She called me after seeing the images and her tears left me completely speechless,” Jigyasa said in a statement.
Not only Jigyasa, but Ankit Bathla, who plays Dhruv in the Colors’ show, shared that his mother is very excited about the sequence since she has been convincing him to get married for a long time.
“My mother has gotten all excited after getting to know about the track on the show because people have started coming with wedding proposals to her. She has been trying to convince me to get married for a very long time. But I have been extremely busy with my show and have not got time to concentrate on my personal life,” Ankit said.
The story of “Thapki Pyaar Ki” revolves around a girl who stammers. However, she doesn’t let her incapability destroy her cheerful and obedient character.