While shooting for his TV serial “Qubool Hai” here, actor Karanvir Bohra was left stumped when he stumbled upon a group of nuns declaring themselves as his ‘ardent fan followers’.
The actor says the meeting has quashed several misconceptions he had about nuns.
“We were shooting an interesting scene in a nunnery where my character Aahil realises that Sanam is still alive. We’d assumed that they (nuns) would be quite cut off from the world of Aahil and Sanam.
“But when my wife Teejay (Teejay Sidhu) interacted with them, she got to know that before turning into nuns, they were ardent followers of ‘Qubool Hai’ and were my great fans too,” Karanvir said in a statement.
- Karanvir Bohra’s wife slams Bigg Boss 12 makers
- With Karanvir Bohra in Bigg Boss, wife Teejay Sidhu talks about solo parenting their twins
- Bigg Boss 12: Karanvir Bohra to get reprimanded for sleeping during the day
- Bigg Boss 12 contestant Karanvir Bohra: Being a father, I will play the game responsibly
- Meet Bigg Boss 12 contestant Karanvir Bohra
- Dengue-struck Karanvir Bohra hates to be in hospital
The nuns took the actor and his wife for a walk around the nunnery, which gave Karanvir some special memories to hold on to.
“Two days later, along with Teejay, we surprised them by visiting the nunnery yet again, this time not to shoot a sequence but to just thank them for all their love.
“They gave us a tour of the nunnery and took us to their kitchen, clicked pictures with us too. They were so polite, humble and it was a truly memorable interaction,” he added.
The cast of the Zee TV show including Surbhi Jyoti (who plays Sanam) and Varun Toorkey (who plays Shaad) went to the suburb of Dharamsala last week to shoot for a special sequence which will bring an interesting twist to the show.