Actor Narendra Jha, who shot into the limelight with the film “Haider”, says he is excited to do a cameo role in TV show “Tere Sheher Mein”.
“I don’t do much of TV, but I heard that this show is really popular and has a wonderful young cast. So, I had to say yes. This role is very different from the others I have played and I’m excited about my small TV debut,” Narendra said in a statement.
- Kaushiki actor Namit Das: It was a challenge to portray such a negative character
- TV actor Aasif Sheikh joins Salman Khan’s Bharat
- Five impressive performances of birthday boy Harshad Chopda
- Siddharth Nigam and Avneet Kaur in SAB TV’s fantasy drama Aladdin
- Blackmail actor-dialogue writer Pradhuman Singh on working with Irrfan Khan: He is like an actor’s workbook
- Actor Narendra Jha passes away at 55
The actor will be seen playing the role of a priest, who will help the show’s female protagonist Amaya, played by Hiba Nawab. His role will clear a love triangle between three characters — Uma, Mantu and Amaya.
Shot extensively in Paris and Benaras, the Star Plus show also features actress Gautami Kapoor, who is seen playing Amaya’s mother.