‘Dhoom’ girl Rimi Sen is venturing into film direction next year and the actress says she is using the “Bigg Boss Nau” platform to connect with her fans again. (PHOTOS: ‘Bigg Boss 9’ premiere: Salman Khan rocks the show, meet the contestants)
The 34-year-old Bengali beauty, who was last seen in Tigmanshu Dhulia’s “Shagird” in 2011, said she has not bid adieu to acting. “I am venturing into direction next year so I am using ‘Bigg Boss’ as my base to connect with my fans again. I have been very choosy about my roles, so my fans have seen me in a handful of films in my 12-year Bollywood career,” Rimi told PTI before entering the house. (PICS: Sneak peek at the ‘Bigg Boss 9’ house)
The “Hungama” actress said that unlike previous female contestants, she won’t choose the kitchen as her best place in the house.
“I hardly know how to cook, so I won’t be seen in kitchen for sure,” she said.
- Manish on Srishty-Rohit’s growing closeness in Bigg Boss 12: I trust my girl
- Bigg Boss 12 wild card Megha Dhade: After getting love from Maharashtra, I want to now win over the world
- Bigg Boss 12 review: The same old show with new characters
- What is Bigg Boss? A look back at the previous seasons and its winners
- Rimi Sen’s lack of interest in ‘Bigg Boss’ disgusting: Kawaljeet Singh
- Not looking for film offers through ‘Bigg Boss’: Iranian model Mandana Karimi
Rimi has not done any preparation to be a part of the house. She promises to be herself and stay away from the controversies.
“I am a very calm and composed person when I am in some troubled situation. You will not see me in any controversy. I take time to open up with others,” she said.
This time, the actress is the only Bollywood celebrity contestant in the house and the actress has no qualms about it. “I don’t know who all will be part of it. But if it’s true, I don’t have any issue,” she said.
“Bigg Boss Nau – Double Trouble”, will air Monday to Friday at 10:30pm and weekends at 9:00pm on Colors.