The first teaser for “The Leftovers” season two has been released.
The one-minute promo for the return of Damon Lindelof and Tom Perrotta’s supernatural drama shows a mile-long stretch of Texas highway jam-packed with travellers, reported Digital Spy.
- HBO teases new footage from Game of Thrones, Big Little Lies and more
- True Detective season 3 teaser introduces Mahershala Ali’s haunted police detective
- Sohail Khan and Archana Puran Singh to return with Comedy Circus on September 15
- Alan Moore’s Watchmen picked up by HBO as a TV series
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux debut joint public appearance post wedding
- ‘The Leftovers’ season two to premiere in October
“The Leftovers” moves its setting from Mapleton, New York to a sparse Texas suburb as part of an overhaul of the show’s cast and format in season two.
New additions to the cast include “The X-Files” star Steven Williams and Regina King of Southland.
HBO airs the season premiere of “The Leftovers” this fall.
Watch the trailer here: