Following in the footsteps of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, TV actor Suyyash Rai likes to cycle his way to the set.
Suyyash, who plays the role of a rockstar in TV show “Phir Bhi Na Maane…Badtameez Dil”, is often seen riding his bicycle to the set..
“I am learning from the best in the industry; Salman Khan. He is someone I really look up to as he is one of the fittest actors we have today. Just like how he often manages to cycle, burn calories and reach on time, I too have been doing that and it is actually quick and helpful,” Suyyash said in a statement.
- Happy Birthday Suyyash Rai: 10 lesser-known facts about this multi-talented star
- Suyyash-Kishwer wedding web-series: Five unknown things that ‘SuKish’ revealed about their love story
- Vivian Dsena is family to me: TV actor Indresh Malik
- Salman Khan to be seen in ‘Badtameez Dil’?
- TV is entirely different industry: Asmita Sood on small screen debut
- TV actors Kishwer S Merchantt and Suyyash Rai to get married soon
“Phir Bhi Na Maane…Badtameez Dil” airs on Star Plus, and has music playing a major role in the plot.