Actress Surveen Chawla, whose last big screen outing was “Welcome Back”, has slammed rumours that she will participate in the upcoming ninth season of “Bigg Boss” saying she has no plans be a part of the reality show.
“I am a big fan of this show but I’m not the right person for this,” Surveen said in a statement.
“Bigg Boss Nau”, to be hosted by superstar Salman Khan, is an Indian version of internationally acclaimed reality television show “Celebrity Big Brother”.
- Bigg Boss Telugu 2: Nani to make TV debut today, these celebrities may enter the show
- Mohanlal to host the first season of Bigg Boss Malayalam
- Bigg Boss 12 auditions are open: This time it’s going to be ‘double’ fun
- Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif to come together for the grand finale
- Bigg Boss 9: Ankit Gera first to be eliminated from the house
- Not looking for film offers through ‘Bigg Boss’: Iranian model Mandana Karimi
The show involves celebrity contestants locked inside a purpose-built house for three months under constant camera surveillance.
The final list of contestants has not been revealed yet, however, some names that have been floating around for entering the “Bigg Boss” house are Rochelle Rao, Roopal Tyagi, Kishwar Merchant, Ankit Gera and Amit Tandon.
The controversial show is set to hit television screens on October 11.