After showcasing her four different avatars in TV show “Qubool Hai”, actress Surbhi Jyoti is gearing up for yet another look. She will soon be seen in an exciting role post a 25-year leap in the show’s narrative.
A complete departure from her previous characters and looks as Zoya, Sanam, Seher and Jannat, Surbhi will now be seen playing the role of Mahira. She will sport a geeky look with braided hair, big glasses topped with braces.
“I’m very lucky that after playing the role of Zoya, Sanam, Sunheri and Jannat which were completely different from each other, my fans will get to see yet another new dimension of me as an actor,” Surbhi said in a statement.
- Naagin 3 actor Surbhi Jyoti: Have no qualms in sharing screen space with Anita Hassanandani and Karishma Tanna
- Naagin 3: Surbhi Jyoti and Anita Hassanandani to replace Mouni Roy and Adaa Khan
- ‘Qubool Hai’ to go off air on January 25
- Surbhi Jyoti emerges stronger post-injury
- Romancing seven actors for one show tough: Surbhi Jyoti
- Surbhi Jyoti to play a double role in Qubool Hai
“In the same show, my fifth role as Mahira is a girl-next-door who gets drawn to a man with paranormal powers in a most unlikely love story of sorts. My look with braces maybe very funny to look at, but in reality, it is very difficult to talk with braces. I’m using customised braces for the role especially made by a dentist for me,” she added.
In its new chapter, “Qubool Hai”, which airs on Zee TV, will showcase the love story between a seemingly ordinary girl Mahira and a man with paranormal powers, making the love story seem almost impossible at first.
Apart from Surbhi, the show will also star Rajbeer Singh and Additi Gupta.