Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian has opened up about her modelling career- and revealed that stylists refused to work with her before she lost weight.
As part of a dramatic make under photoshoot, the 31-year-old reality star candidly explained to Harper’s Bazaar that she was told she was “too big” to deal with, reported Digital Spy.
“I definitely think the fashion industry, and people in general, look at me more now that I’ve lost weight,” she said.
- Donald Trump meets Kim Kardashian; Twitter gets bombarded with memes and a ‘sexist’ cover
- Khloe Kardashian gives birth to daughter
- Khloe Kardashian wears sunscreen every day in every weather
- I drank loads of water to lose weight: Khloe Kardashian
- Khloe Kardashian knew Lamar Odom was cheating on her
- Khloe Kardashian ‘loved her nip slip on TV’!
“Even on shoots, I would never have options for clothing.There would always be this attention on Kourtney and Kim, but I was too much work for (stylists) or they had nothing in my size. I wasn’t even that crazy big!”
Speaking about working with the Kardashians’ long-standing stylist Monica Rose, Khloe added: “At my fattest, Monica would always come with racks of clothes and make me feel special.
“She never told me, ‘Oh, they don’t have that in your size’. Other people actually said, ‘I just can’t work with you’ – because I was too big. That always hurt my feelings, of course.