Actor Gaurav Chopra, who is considered one of the stylish personalities on the small screen, believes “there is no rule to style”.
“Style is who you are. It’s distinctive; it’s individual and so for me there is no rule to that. How can there be a rule to who you are,” the “Uttaran” fame actor said in a statement.
- Dhadak actor Ashutosh Rana: Janhvi Kapoor is a volcano ready to burst, she will blow your mind
- Deepika Padukone or Priyanka Chopra: Who wore the classic ‘white tee-blue jeans’ combo better?
- How Ranveer Singh is causing a stir in men’s fashion; his stylist spills the beans
- Priyanka Chopra or Deepika Padukone: Who made the mom jeans look cooler?
- Gaurav Chopra: Compared to television, digital space offers more variety in roles
- I don’t belong to league of saas-bahu actors: Gaurav Chopra
“When I imagine myself in a scene and decide what clothes to wear,it’s pretty much the same process used when I go for an event,” he added.
Gaurav also feels that “When you represent an industry, you have to strike a balance of where you are coming from, what you are representing and at the same time who you are.”
The actor is currently seen in “Gulmohar Grand”, a finite series of 26 episodes, that give an insight into the world of a five-star hotel.