Actress Urvashi Sharma, who made her small screen debut with the new TV series “Ek Maa Jo Laakhon Ke Liye Bani Amma”, says she feels like a newcomer.
“It feels great to be on the sets. I have the same kind of feeling which I had when I shot for ‘Naqaab’ (Bollywood film that released in 2007). I hardly sleep. I eagerly wait for the next day to shoot so that I can be on the sets. I still feel like a newcomer,” Urvashi told IANS.
- Dhadak director Shashank Khaitan: Societal issues have been the fabric of Indian cinema
- Sonam Bajwa: Haven’t done films for the heck of it or for survival
- Preetika Rao: Fans have named their children after my Beintehaa character
- Aditi Gautam on playing Ranbir Kapoor’s sister in Sanju: As an actor, I have learned a lot from him
- EXCLUSIVE | In a ‘frank’ conversation with Renuka Shahane
- Finite series are best as they stick to script: Urvashi Sharma
The finite series captures the journey of Zeenat, a mother of two, deserted by her husband and her rise to a position of power.
She said: “The character is very strong and the script is very gripping. All the characters have important roles and it’s a finite series, so it will end soon.”