Actor Siddharth Vasudev, who played Bhujang Shastri in TV show “Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon”, is set to join the cast of “Sasural Simar Ka”.
Siddharth would be seen playing the role of Rai Bahadur Rajveer Singh in the show. The character is a great talker and talks with a little touch of Shayari, read a statement.
- Bigg Boss 12: Jodi or singleton, who will get evicted from the house? Cast your votes here
- Meet Bigg Boss 12 contestant Dipika Kakar
- Colors’ Sasural Simar Ka gets an extension
- After Simar, now Prem leaves Sasural Simar Ka
- Sasural Simar Ka: Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar replaces Dipika Kakar as Simar
- Dipika Kakar quits Sasural Simar Ka. Who will play the next fly?
The actor is currently busy shooting for the show, and has been featured in shows like “Kasamh se”, and “Buddh.”
The lead pair of “Sasural Simar Ka” consists of Dipika Samson who plays Simar, and Dheeraj Dhoopar who plays Prem Bhardwaj along with Avika Gor and Manish Raisinghan.
The show airs on Colors, and Siddharth will be seen entering the show on April 2.