Leaving behind the likes of Faisal Khan and Lauren Gottelib, actress Shamita Shetty will win the ‘Dance Marathon’ act of dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded” by dancing for over five minutes continuously on stage.
For the forthcoming episode, all contestants had to dance on stage without stopping, and the one who managed to dance till the end, won the competition.
The final two who survived the competition were Shamita and Faisal, after which Shamita was declared the winner. Not only that, she will even be seen surpassing judge Lauren’s four minutes and 40 seconds record to a staggering five minutes and 25 seconds.
- Faisal Khan wins ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded’
- Shahid Kapoor ‘bakwaasing’ on ‘Jhalak Dikhla Jaa’, while Alia, Lauren ‘behave their age’: Watch video
- Sanaya Irani, Drashti Dhami dance together again
- Shahid Kapoor makes break time entertaining for ‘Jhalak Reloaded’ crew
- Didn’t get proper chance to showcase dancing skills: Shamita Shetty
- Another surprise package of Shahid Kapoor-judged ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’: Irfan Pathan
“It felt great to break all the records and win the ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ Dance Marathon. I really wanted this and I didn’t realise I had won in the first place and was the last one on the stage as I was so engrossed in dancing. It was a great feeling and winning at this point of the competition is very motivating,” Shamita said in a statement.
Lauren appears as a judge on the show along with Ganesh Hegde, Shahid Kapoor and Malaika Arora Khan.