Reality TV star Scott Disick’s new relationship with model Lina Sandberg is reportedly over.
“Lina and Scott are going their separate ways. They ended on a good note as friends, and Lina ended it with him,” a source said.
It was the first romance for the father of three, 32, since his split with Kourtney Kardashian six months ago.
The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star ended her nine-year relationship with Disick, 32, after he was spotted getting cozy with ex Chloe Bartoli in the South of France over the summer.
- Scott Disick focusing on ‘being a good dad’
- Scott Disick dating Swedish model?
- Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick reunite again for shopping
- Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick spotted together first time post split?
- Kourtney Kardashian splits from Scott Disick?
- Disick’s stay in rehab has bettered our relationship: Kourtney Kardashian
Kardashian, 36, and her ex are parents of three kids, Mason, 6, Penelope, 3, and Reign, 12 months.
Disick has been in and out of rehab for drug and alcohol addiction since his split with Kardashian.