Child actress Saniya Touqueer, who is being praised for playing Mannu in the social drama “Waaris”, loves the fact that she is getting a chance to appear onscreen with her real life sister Sumbul.
Saniya and Sumbul, who are siblings in real life, are also seen as sisters in “Waaris”.
- Sunny Leone made some choices and is not apologetic about it: Aditya Datt
- Shahid Kapoor’s sister Sanah’s second film Saroj Ka Rishta deals with body-shaming
- Aditi Gautam on playing Ranbir Kapoor’s sister in Sanju: As an actor, I have learned a lot from him
- Dil Hi Toh Hai actor Yogita Bihani: From watching Karan Kundra’s show to now playing his heroine, I am living my dreams
- Raazi actor Amruta Khanvilkar: Meghna Gulzar was my inspiration behind playing Munira
- When Lavina Tandon spat thrice on Akshay Dogra’s face
“In the midst of shooting and going to school, I barely get time to meet and play with Sumbul. But because we are shooting together, during short breaks and in between shots I get to play with her and I love being with her as she pampers me a lot,” Saniya, 9, said in a statement.
“Waaris”, based on cultural issues, focuses on the life of Amba (Aarti Singh) and shows how she brings up a girl child as a boy.
The show is aired on &TV.