Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, awaiting the release of his forthcoming drama film “Bajrangi Bhaijaan”, was seen dancing with the cast of TV show “Ye Hai Mohabbatein”.
- After poor ratings, Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum undergoes major change
- Have you seen these pictures of Divyanka Tripathi, Salman Khan and Taapsee Pannu?
- Divyanka Tripathi: I don’t fear being typecast, rather I see it as a challenge
- How Race 3 is faring against the first week box office collection of last five Salman Khan movies
- Salman Khan is thankful to Jammu and Kashmir tourism for supporting Race 3 shoot
- Salman Khan: Will release Race 3 in China
It is said to be Salman’s personal choice to come on the show. The entire cast of the Star Plus show, including those who were not shooting, were present to get a glimpse of the “Dabangg” star.
“Salman personally chose to come on ‘Ye Hai Mohabbatein’. The entire cast was extremely excited and was waiting for hours in advance to get a glimpse of him. Raman, who is otherwise a big Shah Rukh Khan fan, was intimidated by Salman’s presence. He was seen standing for hours outside where Salman was sitting, just to observe him,” the source said in a statement.
A scene required Salman to dance with the cast. However, even after the shot was over, he continued to shake his leg.