Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, awaiting the release of his forthcoming drama film “Bajrangi Bhaijaan”, was seen dancing with the cast of TV show “Ye Hai Mohabbatein”.
- Before Thugs of Hindostan, all the times when Amitabh Bachchan worked with the Khans of Bollywood
- Divyanka Tripathi and Anita Hassanandani let their hair down at Yeh Hai Mohabbatein success bash
- Divyanka Tripathi shakes her booty with Yeh Hai Mohabbatein co-star Karan Patel, watch video
- Akashdeep Saigal approached for ‘Ye Hai Mohabbatein’
- Salman Khan to go all out promoting ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ on TV
- ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’: Divyanka Tripathi – Karan Patel to shoot intimate scene
It is said to be Salman’s personal choice to come on the show. The entire cast of the Star Plus show, including those who were not shooting, were present to get a glimpse of the “Dabangg” star.
“Salman personally chose to come on ‘Ye Hai Mohabbatein’. The entire cast was extremely excited and was waiting for hours in advance to get a glimpse of him. Raman, who is otherwise a big Shah Rukh Khan fan, was intimidated by Salman’s presence. He was seen standing for hours outside where Salman was sitting, just to observe him,” the source said in a statement.
A scene required Salman to dance with the cast. However, even after the shot was over, he continued to shake his leg.