Reality TV star Kim Kardashian finds her brother Rob’s life odd.
The 34-year-old reality star expressed her worries about the 28-year-old sock designer, who has retracted from the public eye in recent years, reported Femalefirst.
In the latest episode of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”, Khloe ranted about their brother after he held a party in her home.
- Kim Kardashian back in Paris after 2016 robbery
- Kim Kardashian West: Good to have Khloe back in city
- Never say never: Kim Kardashian on considering a career in politics
- Trump meets Kim
- Donald Trump meets Kim Kardashian; Twitter gets bombarded with memes and a ‘sexist’ cover
- Rob Kardashian makes Instagram comeback
A shocked Kim then reacted to the news by admitting she was upset he refuses to spend time with them yet continues to socialise with others.
“‘What? Like he won’t leave the house or see us hardly but he’ll have parties with other people? His life is so bizarre,” Kim said.
In the episode, viewers also saw Kim’s husband Kanye West shoot the video to his song “Only One”, featuring their 22-month-old daughter North, which Kim said made her appreciate her “amazing” life.