actor Rithvik Dhanjani was on Sunday (November 22) crowned as the winner of the inaugural season of reality show “I Can Do That”, which is an adaptation of the American series of the same.
Hosted by Bollywood actor-director Farhan Akhtar, the show saw participants being challenged to showcase their skills through various tasks.
Rithvik beat Gurmeet Choudhary, Gauahar Khan and Madhurima Tuli in the finals to bag the trophy, which was presented to him by Farhan. “It feels fantastic to win the show, it is a great feeling. ‘I Can Do That’ has been the most challenging show of my life and the result has been overwhelming. It is good to know I will be in the history as the first winner of the season of the show,” Rithvik told PTI after his win.
The 27-year-old “Pavitra Rishta” star, while calling the win a proud moment, said he relived his days of struggle when the actor used to perform magic tricks to make money.
“More than being emotional it was a very proud moment for me. I was reliving the earlier days when I used to perform magic tricks to earn extra bucks.
“When I came to Mumbai from Dubai to become an actor, I used to entertain people at parties by showing some card tricks. To do a grand magical act in the finale, which got me a trophy was extremely wonderful,” he said.
- Rithvik Dhanjani on Asha Negi’s reaction to XXX Uncensored: She is completely fine with it
- India’s Got Talent Season 8 to launch in October
- Rithvik Dhanjani on working with Anita Hassanandani in Galti Se Mis-Tech: It was effortless and a crazy time
- Farhan Akhtar is a fantastic human being: Rithvik Dhanjani
- Rithvik Dhanjani, Karan Patel ‘excited’ to co-host ‘Nach Baliye 7’
- When ‘Nach Baliye 6’ winner Asha Negi didn’t want to be a part of the show
While Gauahar was announced as the first runner-up, Rithvik’s close friend actor Gurmeet stood at the second runner-up position.