Ridhima Pandit has been roped in as the female lead of the upcoming TV show “Bahu Hamari Rajni_kant”. And the debutante is glad that her first show has similarity with the name of southern superstar Rajinikanth.
Ridhima, who has appeared in a number of advertisements, will be seen essaying the role of a daughter-in-law trying to meet her mother-in-law’s expectations in the show.
“I consider myself very lucky to be a part of ‘Bahu Hamari Rajni_kant’. It is a very light hearted comedy show that I enjoy being a part of as the content is relatable and it correctly portrays the capabilities of a daughter-in-law and the never-ending expectations of her in-laws,” Ridhima said in a statement.
She added: “What I feel even more elated about is that my character’s name has a similarity with superstar Rajinikanth’s name as he is considered to be a god by many and my debut show has atleast some connection with him.”
- Bahu Hamari Rajni_Kant to feature a track inspired by Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
- Bahu Hamari Rajni_Kant not going off air, despite reports
- Cast of Bahu Humari Rajni_Kant pays nostalgic tribute to Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, watch video
- Played cupid for my friends, says Ridhima Pandit
- Karan Grover and I are the craziest people: Ridhima Pandit
- Ridhima Pandit’s fan girl moment with Ekta Kapoor
“Bahu Hamari Rajni_kant” highlights the never-ending expectations from a ‘bahu’ and how she tackles them. Ridhima will be paired opposite Karan V Grover.
The show will soon be aired on Life OK channel.