Comedian Ricky Gervais attempted to do celebrity impressions in 30 seconds on a TV show.
Gervais appeared on The Tonight Show alongside Jimmy Fallon, and after a discussion about accents, he claimed he could break “any record” for the number of celebrity impressions in 30 seconds, reported Digital Spy.
- Extras on set didn’t recognise Ricky Gervais
- Lauren Pope has a crush on Ricky Gervais
- Golden Globes TV review: Ricky Gervais barks and bites with his return as show’s host
- Golden Globes 2016: Latest updates
- Kate Winslet leads early Golden Globes winners as Ricky Gervais shocks
- Ricky Gervais asked to host Golden Globes again
“The reason I don’t do accents isn’t that I can’t, it’s that I can’t be bothered. I’m a brilliant impressionist. You see those things on YouTube of people doing 20 impressions in 20 seconds. I can do that. I can do it better than them,” Gervais said.