Actress Sonakshi Sinha, who is currently judging singing reality show “Indian Idol Junior”, was paid a surprise visit on the set by her mother Poonam Sinha.
According to a source, Poonam is a big fan of the contestants on the show and so she decided to surprise them all by visiting unannounced.
“Poonamji loves ‘Indian Idol Junior’ and has been following the journey of all the participants right from the start. Since Sunday (July 5) was the elimination round, she wanted to meet everyone and share some time with them. Also, we wanted to surprise her daughter Sonakshi,” the source said in a statement.
- Nach Baliye 8 judge Sonakshi Sinha likes singing, dancing talent shows
- Indian Idol Junior 2: Odisha girl Ananya Nanda is the winner
- How did Sonakshi Sinha ‘break her own record’?
- Asha Negi pranked on ‘Indian Idol Junior’ set
- When Sonakshi Sinha’s desire to sing ‘stagnated’
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge ‘Indian Idol Junior’
The “Dabangg” actress is judging the Sony Entertainment Television show along with musicians Vishal Dadlani and Salim Merchant.