Actor Parichay Sharma, currently seen as Amar in “Begusarai”, hopes he will receive a bigger and better project after the popular show will go off air on Friday.
Talking about the end of the show, Parichay said that he felt bad initially.
“At first obviously I felt bad, but then I thought every end is a new beginning, maybe something bigger and better is waiting. So, I’m positive. Sometimes nature gives you hints,” he said in a statement.
- Helicopter Eela actor Kajol: I learnt something new with every film
- Divyendu Sharma on returning to Pyaar Ka Punchnama: If Liquid comes back to me, I’ll take it
- Kiran Rao: Dhobi Ghat would have got different reception if it had released seven years later
- Varun Dhawan: I am trying to mix the mass and class with Sui Dhaaga
- Uttar Pradesh | Copycat encounters: 21 deaths, 20 similar FIRs, same sequence of events
- Uttar Pradesh encounters: Between the lines, marking the common words
Parichay, who has also appeared in shows like “Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya” and “Balika Vadhu”, says he next wants to play a lead role.
“Next I want to choose a leading character, preferably (in) a new show. Also I am open for short festival films and mainstream Bollywood films. In the end, an actor is known by the choices he makes. Rather than doing what comes in my way, I want to choose what’s good for me,” he said.
“Begusarai”, which is aired on &TV, also features Shweta Tiwari and Veebha Anand among others.