Actress Pallavi Kulkarni a.k.a. Ragini of “Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar” fame will soon get to know about the hidden truth of Suhani’s birth in the forthcoming episode of the soap opera.
As viewers saw Suhani (Palak Jain) trying her best to bring Neil (essayed by Ronit Roy) and Ragini closer while Neil and NiveditaÂ’s engagement is on in full swing, on the other hand, Ragini is heartbroken knowing that Neil will not be coming to hospital anymore.
- Pallavi Kulkarni to celebrate B-day in Seychelles
- Ashish Juneja to enter ‘Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar’
- ‘Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar’ to turn 100
- Ronit Roy, Pallavi Kulkarni’s ‘bhutta’ date
- Ronit Roy’s comical action avatar in ‘Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar’
- Pallavi Kulkarni returns to TV with ‘Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar’
Ragini who is unaware of the fact that Suhani is not Neil’s daughter, tries her best to stay away from both.
However, the upcoming track will see Ragini finally knowing the truth about Suhani’s birth after she will get hold of results of a DNA test which will prove that Neil is not Suhani’s father.
“Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar” is aired on Sony Entertainment Television.