Actor Orlando Jones, one of the original cast members of the supernatural TV series “Sleepy Hollow”, has reportedly exited the show.
The show will enter its third season without 47-year-old Jones, who became popular after playing Captain Frank on the show, reported Variety.
- Harry Potter actor Matthew Lewis ties the knot with Angela Jones
- Game of Thrones’ Kit Harington, Rose Leslie to tie the knot on June 23
- Naagin actor Karishma Tanna on returning to Balaji: It was like working with my family again
- Fox planning a crossover of ‘Sleepy Hollow’ and ‘Bones’
- ‘Sleepy Hollow’ renewed for season 3
- ‘Sleepy Hollow’ third season in doubt?
Representative for FOX and the show has not made an official statement regarding Jones’ exit, but according to a tweet by a Broadcasting & Cable editor, the actor confirmed the news at an event for digital video channel Machinima on Monday, May 4.
“Sleepy Hollow” was renewed for a third season in March. At the time, it was also announced that Clifton Campbell was tapped as a new showrunner to replace Mark Goffman, who left the show before the renewal.
Katia Winter, whose character Katrina was killed off in the second season finale, reportedly will not return either.