North West is officially the latest to join the reality show “Keeping Up With the Kardashians”.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian‘s 22-month-old daughter made her debut appearance on the family’s E! reality series on May 3, appearing in a super-sweet cameo in the rapper’s “Only One” music video, reported Us magazine.
- Kim Kardashian back in Paris after 2016 robbery
- Kim Kardashian West: Good to have Khloe back in city
- Donald Trump meets Kim Kardashian; Twitter gets bombarded with memes and a ‘sexist’ cover
- Kim Kardashian’s newborn son Saint won’t appear on her show
- Kim Kardashian legally changes last name to Kim Kardashian West
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West’s wedding to be televised?
Initially hesitant to have her daughter appear on “Keeping Up With the Kardashians”, Kim — whose niece, Penelope Disick, and nephews, Mason and Reign Disick, appear alongside mother Kourtney Kardashian and father Scott Disick on the show — let her little girl take center stage on Sunday’s episode.
“This is so exciting. It’s, like, so amazing that this is my life,” the reality star said as she watched Nori from a distance.