Actress Neha Sargam has been approached to play a grey shade character in soap opera “Begusarai”.
According to a source, the makers will introduce a new character to increase the entertainment quotient in the ongoing track of the show aired on &TV.
Neha’s character will be the love triangle in Poonam Kumari (played by Shivangi Joshi) and Priyom Phulan Thakur’s (played by Sartaj Gill) life.
- Bepannaah actor Vaishnavi Dhanraj: I enjoy playing Mahi as there is so much to do
- Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi made Thursday beautiful with these throwback photos
- Chandrakanta co-stars Madhurima Tuli and Vishal Aditya Singh are dating
- Neha Sargam set to star in comedy show
- TV lacks content due to daily soap concept: Sulbha Arya
- I took inspiration from ‘Jab We Met’, says ‘Suhani Si Ek Ladki’ actress Neha Yadav
The story of the show revolves around the Thakur family — how they become head of the village and people are scared of them. It also has a love angle and property issues in the storyline.
Neha is best known for playing the lead role of Ishita in TV show “Haar Jeet”.