“Supergirl” star David Harewood has described Melissa Benoist as a “fantastic” pick for the title role.
“Homeland” actor Harewood plays Hank Henshaw in the CBS comic book adaptation, which just secured a series order at the network, reported Digital Spy.
- IPL Women’s T20 Challenge: ‘Supergirl’ Harmanpreet Kaur’s flying catch leaves Tweeple mesmerised
- Before 2.0, Amy Jackson to show her super powers as Saturn Girl in Supergirl
- Lucy Lane to be recurring character on ‘Supergirl’
- David Harewood joins ‘Supergirl’
- Laura Benanti cast on ‘Supergirl?
- Mehcad Brooks to star in TV series ‘Supergirl’
He revealed that fans can expect to see Supergirl “flying and kicking serious butt” when the show launches in the US, likely this fall.
Watch the first look here: