As “MasterChef India 4” is heading towards its grand finale with its three finalists — Neha Shah, Bhakti Arora and Nikita Gandhi, the makers have roped in Bollywood stars like Kangana Ranaut, R. Madhavan and Raghu Ram to give it an exhilarating climax on Sunday.
As the fourth season of the cooking-based reality show confounded viewers with its all new ‘vegetarian’ format, the end will bring in another twist, where winner of the previous season Ripudaman Handa will be seen shaking a leg with his fiancee Shivangi, read a statement.
The famous celebrity couple Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee will increase the entertainment quotient with a power-packed performance.
- Deepika Padukone and Kangana Ranaut win hearts as they walk the red carpet at Cannes 2018
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut oozes oomph as she goes retro in a sultry black Sabyasachi sari
- Karan Johar, Kangana Ranaut, Kriti Sanon: Best airport looks of the week (Mar 4- Mar 10)
- Abu Dhabi-based NRI girl wins MasterChef India 4
- ‘MasterChef India 4’ judges to turn into singers for finale
- Kangana Ranaut and R. Madhavan to join ‘Masterchef’ gang for finale
Also, the three celebrity chefs and judges of “MasterChef India 4” — Sanjeev Kapoor, Vikas Khanna and Ranveer Brar — will be seen singing an anthem specially composed for the final episode of the season.
The finale episode will be hosted by Raghu Ram.
Amidst all this, Kangana and Madhavan will show off their culinary skills on the finale, where they will promote their upcoming film “Tanu Weds Manu Returns”.