Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt is set to explore personalities behind Hindi film studios like Bombay Talkies and RK studios through a television show “Khwaabon ka Safar with Mahesh Bhatt”.
The series, to be aired on The EPIC Channel, aims to take the audience through the evolution of the landmark film studios and the tremendous struggle and grit that each of the founders displayed even when faced with adversity.
“Khwaabon ka Safar with Mahesh Bhatt” will air from October 19.
Each episode will pay a fitting tribute and provide in-depth research and insights from some of the stalwarts of the film industry.
- Jalebi actors Rhea and Varun reveal how the film brought out their real emotions
- People in film business have a tendency to gravitate towards depression: Mahesh Bhatt
- Rishi Kapoor becomes Mahesh Bhatt’s fan
- Creating fear is not good for society: Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt
- Youth must know about cinema’s rich history, says Mahesh Bhatt
- Mahesh Bhatt to host TV show titled ‘Khwabon Ka Safar With Mahesh Bhatt’
The show recounts their experiences working with the creators of the memorable studios like Prabhat Studios and many others.
“The Hindi film industry has grown exponentially over the years with its roots spread across the globe. This show brings forth the journey of young ambitious people who stood for what they believed in and made their dream come true against all odds.
“Who better than Mahesh Bhatt, who has won many national awards and made Hindi Cinema his way, with stories he has believed in and who is responsible for countless careers in the Film industry said Mahesh Samat, MD, The EPIC Channel.
67-year-old Bhatt, who co-produces movies with brother Mukesh under their banner Vishesh Films, said the show’s importance lies in the fact that it is vital for the country’s young viewers to know about the roots of the film industry.
“This is a show that will inspire, create wonder, intrigue and enthrall today’s audiences. This show will make you follow your dreams, a motto that I have always lived by,” he said.