Popular historical TV show “Bharat Ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap”, based on the life of Maharana Pratap, a 16th century Rajput ruler of Mewar, is all set to take a three-year leap to make the storyline more riveting.
“The upcoming storyline will see a three-year leap taking place. The cast of the show will not change post the leap,” a source from the show said in a statement.
- Rachana Parulkar excited over new look in ‘…Maharana Pratap’
- ‘Like father like son’ with Ssharad Malhotra, Jineet Rath
- Nirbhay Wadhwa bags role in ‘Bharat Ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap’
- ‘Bharat Ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap’ actor Ssharad Malhotra’s best friend is his ‘horse’
- Never thought I’d get to play Maharana Pratap: Ssharad Malhotra
- Legend Has It
Rajshree Thakur, who was seen playing the role of Jaivanta Bai, will return to the show in a new avatar. Also, the character of Udai Singh played by actor Shakti Anand will die, and that will mark his exit from the show, the source added.