“Lost” alum Sonya Walger has been roped in for upcoming ABC thriller “The Catch”.
The 41-year-old “Tell Me You Love Me” actress will star opposite Peter Krause, who plays a con man in the television series executive produced by “Grey’s Anatomy” creator Shonda Rhimes, reported Entertainment Weekly.
Walger, best known for playing Penny Widmore on “Lost”, will be seen as Krause’s wife and partner in crime, Zoe, who loves her husband and their life and who hangs on tight as she senses him slipping away from her.
- Apple and Oprah Winfrey to create original content together
- Shonda Rhimes and Netflix collaborate for a series on con-artist Anna Delvey
- Barack Obama and Michelle Obama sign a deal with streaming giant Netflix
- Katherine Heigl won’t be back on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’
- Mireille Enos cast on ‘The Catch’
- Ellen Pompeo to develop satirical show
“The Catch” is centred on the strong, successful Alice Vaughan (Mireille Enos), a fraud investigator who is about to be the victim of fraud herself by her fiance.
The series, created by “Hanniball” producer Jennifer Schuur, also stars Jacky Ido, Rose Rollins and Alimi Ballard.