Kanye West’s New York Fashion Week show was a family affair after sister-in-law Kylie Jenner modelled his collection, supported by her stepsisters Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, who sat in the coveted front row.
The “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star modelled for her brother-in-law as he debuted the second season of his Kanye West x Adidas Originals Collection at the Skylight Modern, reported the New York Daily News.
Kylie’s sister Kendall, 19, also came along to cheer on her family but sat towards the back next to rapper Miguel.
- Kylie Jenner is Forbes youngest self-made billionaire ever
- Kourtney Kardashian gives best advice: Kylie Jenner
- Kanye West named GQ’s most stylish man of 2015
- Kim Kardashian gets surprise 35th birthday party from husband
- Kim Karadashian, Kanye West’s daughter North celebrates first birthday with a big bash
- Bruce Jenner not invited to Kim Kardashian,Kanye West’s engagement?
Other celebrities to make an appearance at the show included Drake, Courtney Love, Jaden Smith and Debbie Harry whilst Kylie’s boyfriend Tyga also came along to give his support to the 18-year-old model.
The 38-year-old rapper’s NYFW show has been surrounded by controversy after a source claimed models had to sign an agreement to refrain from gossiping about the star and his family or risk a USD 10million fine.