According to a source, Kritika will be seen as the second lead Anvita and will have an important role to play in the show.
Karan and Kritika became a hit couple after starring in two seasons of “Kitani Mohabbat Hai”. They also worked together as co-hosts in “Webbed”.
- Kritika Kamra on Mitron: Couldn’t have hoped for a better Bollywood debut
- Will do ‘Kitani Mohabbat Hai 3’ if it has a message: Karan Kundra
- Karan Kundra wasn’t a good actor, says Ekta Kapoor
- Working with Ekta Kapoor like dream come true: Saanvi Talwar
- Karan Kundra back to daily soaps after four years
- Exes Kritika Kamra, Karan Kundra to light up small screen together again
“The makers are trying hard to get the hit television pair Karan and Kritika together again on the small screen. Kritika, who is currently seen in ‘Reporters’, which will go off air in upcoming days, has been approached for the role of Anvita,” the source said.
Actress Saanvi Talwar will play the lead role of Maanvi in “Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum”, which will be aired on &TV starting October 26.