Pregnant reality TV star Kim Kardashian has been accused of faking her baby bump following the latest selfie she shared on Instagram.
Kim, 34, posted a picture of her cradling her baby bump while posing in front of a mirror wearing a tight white dress. “Good night baby,” she captioned it, reported Ace Showbiz.
- Kim Kardashian West: Good to have Khloe back in city
- Never say never: Kim Kardashian on considering a career in politics
- Trump meets Kim
- Donald Trump meets Kim Kardashian; Twitter gets bombarded with memes and a ‘sexist’ cover
- Kim Kardashian West’s latest perfume bottle is inspired by her ‘Naked’ self
- Kim Kardashian flaunts baby bump while beach workout
A website named MediaTakeOut pointed out that Kim’s belly looked bigger in the photo than she was photographed earlier in the day.
It claimed that rapper Kanye West’s wife was faking her pregnancy by wearing prosthetic belly.