As Khloe Kardashian keeps a vigil at estranged husband Lamar Odom’s bedside, she admits she is so glad to have a “supportive” boyfriend in James Harden.
The 31-year-old “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star is happy that Harden is so understanding of her need to call off the divorce from her estranged husband, reported Femalefirst.
“Well I’m there helping him and I love him and I’ve always loved him. And that will never change and I just feel like it’s a really insensitive thing to fast forward a divorce. But I love him and I always will and he’s a fantastic person who deserves support and love and for someone to be by his side and for me I’m that to him,” Khloe said.
- Khloe Kardashian refiles for divorce from Lamar Odom
- Lamar Odom and I are not back together: Khloe Kardashian
- Khloe Kardashian denies dating Lamar Odom
- Khloe Kardashian is proud of Lamar Odom’s strength
- Lamar Odom fighting for life, Khloe Kardashian at his side, say reports
- Khloe Kardashian, James Harden spotted on a date in Las Vegas
“And thank God I have a fantastic family who loves me and loves him just as much. And they’re so supportive and they’re with me and I have a great boyfriend James Harden who’s understanding.”