Some find love, while some drift apart in their bumpy journey of “Bigg Boss”. Actor Keith Sequeira, who has entered the ninth season of the popular reality TV show with his girlfriend Rochelle Rao, hopes they come out of the house with a stronger bond.
“I don’t have a straight answer on how the show will affect our relationship. But I would like to come out stronger. We will face tough situations from time to time and hope to deal with it and come out stronger,” Keith told IANS over phone from Lonavla before entering the ‘Bigg Boss’ house.
After being friends for over a year, they are dating each other since the last three months.
Keith is one of the 13 contestants of “Bigg Boss Nau” along with Rochelle, Ankit Gera, Prince to name a few. With the theme “double trouble”, the show is hosted by Salman Khan and went on air on Sunday on Colors channel.
- Keith Sequeira: Bigg Boss helped Rochelle and me strengthen our relationship
- Bigg Boss 9 contestants Suyyash, Yuvika, Keith wish Kishwer Merchant Happy Birthday
- Bigg Boss 9 finalist Rochelle Rao enjoys beach holiday with boyfriend Keith Sequeira
- Bigg Boss 9: Evicted contestant Keith Sequeira hopes Rochelle Rao becomes role model for young girls
- Roopal Tyagi out of Bigg Boss 9, says Mandana Karimi is the most selfish person on the show
- Want to connect with Hindi audience with ‘Bigg Boss’: Rochelle Rao
The show, which is known for its twists and turns, spells double trouble for contestants as they are sent in pairs and challenges are thrown in front of them to test their patience and compatibility as a ‘jodi’ (pair).
Keith said that the show ended his search for “something different” and “unique”.
Celebrities enter the house of the Indian version of international series “Celebrity Big Brother”, with no access to the outside world and technology for over three months.
Keith, also known as a host of music shows, pointed out three ‘F’s’ that he will miss.
“Family, friends and freedom are the three Fs I will miss the most. And then comes phone,” he said.