TV actress Kavita Kaushik, who was last seen in ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’, will now turn host on Big Magic channel with a new show ‘Fakebook with Kavita’. The show is loosely based on the American show ‘Inside Amy Schumer’.
“I wish we could go as bold as the American show, but if I do that, people will kill me. I have always been interested in shows that bring out my talent rather than be part of social dramas or cliche reality shows. Here, in addition to playing anchor, I will depict real-life characters and poke fun at them. The show tries to bring out the increasing hypocrisy we see among common people everyday,” said Kavita.
- TV actors Kavita Kaushik, Gaurav Gera, Upasana Singh reveal plans for 2016
- Shah Rukh Khan is God’s child: Kavita Kaushik
- Kavita Kaushik storms out of ‘Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa’ finale, read to know why
- I will never leave TV for films: Kavita Kaushik
- Puneet Issar approached for ‘Jhalak Dikhla Jaa’
- Puneet Issar, Ashish Chowdhry, Kavita Kaushik, Sargun Mehta approached for ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8’
Kavita became famous after her stint as Chanramukhi Chautala in the hit TV show FIR.
Kavita’s new show ‘Fakebook with Kavita’ will begin on October 19 at the 10 pm slot.