The trio share a close bond with one another as Pestonji was dance teacher both to Karan and Smilie when they were training at ace choreographer Shiamak Davar’s school.
Pestonji was a friendly teacher, and would even get home-cooked food for Karan and Smilie.
- Smilie Suri my pillar of strength: Emraan Hashmi
- Marzi Pestonji has crush on Rashami Desai
- Looks count more than talent in India, says Marzi Pestonji
- Couples in ‘Nach Baliye 7’ are authentic: Marzi Pestonji
- Rithvik Dhanjani, Karan Patel ‘excited’ to co-host ‘Nach Baliye 7’
- Preity Zinta on ‘MasterChef India 4’ set
Commenting on reuniting with Karan and Pestonji, Smilie said in a statement: “I’m so happy to unite with them on ‘Nach Baliye’ after years. We share a special bond and dance has always been close to my heart, and now after years I am back to what I did so many years ago.”
Bollywood director Mohit Suri’s sister, Smilie will be seen shaking a leg with her husband Vineet Bangera as a contestant on “Nach Baliye 7”, which will start on April 26.
Marzi will be judging the Star Plus show along with actress Preity Zinta and author Chetan Bhagat.
On the other hand, Karan will be co-hosting the show with actor Rithvik Dhanjani.