Actor John Stamos has been charged with Driving under Influence (DUI) for his Beverly Hills arrest on June 12.
The 52-year-old, “Full House” star, if convicted, will face up to six months in jail for the crime count of driving under the influence of drugs, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office announced, reported TMZ.
The charging does not reveal the drug consumed.
- Rapper Mac Miller dies in Los Angeles at age 26
- Selena Gomez’s hacker charged with 11 felony counts
- Harvey Weinstein’s lawyer: Allegations of sexual assault ‘entirely without merit’
- John Stamos and Caitlin McHugh get hitched
- John Stamos ‘back’ from rehab, feeling ‘Healthy’
- Lamar Odom gets three years probation in DUI case
The case remains under investigation by the Beverly Hills Police department.
Stamos currently stars in Fox series “Grandfathered.”